About Associate Membership
Through Associate Membership at the Florida Bankers Association, our goal is to enhance the ability of our Associate Members to compete effectively and profitably in the banking industry by offering a number of different ways and opportunities to engage with state and nationally-chartered bank and trust members.
Associate Member Benefits:
• Listing on the FBA’s Web site
• Listing in the 2019 Florida Banking Blue Book (must join by November 9, 2018 to be included)
• Your company announced in “Florida Banking E-Insights”, the FBA’s bi-monthly newsletter circulated to 5,000+ bank employees
• Invited to submit articles of expertise for the bi-monthly newsletter (we ask for articles that are not sales in nature)
• Receive one complimentary copy of the Florida Banking Blue Book
• Receive the FBA member mailing list electronically (the FBA does not give out email addresses)
• Register for FBA events at member rate
• Purchase FBA products at member rate
• Invited to exhibit at the Annual Meeting, Trust & Wealth Management Conference and other events as space permits.
• Complimentary subscription to Florida Banking magazine
• 10% discount on Florida Banking magazine advertising rates
• Inclusion in the FBA distribution list to receive important announcements and event information
$1,025 Per fiscal year (July 1 - June 30)
Option 1: $1,025 membership expires on June 30, 2019
Option 2: $1,537.50 membership expires on June 30, 2020
Beginning January 1, 2019, there is an option to pay a discounted rate of $512.50 for the remainder of the 2018-2019 fiscal year plus payment for the 2019-2020 fiscal year at the same time ($512.50 + $1,025 = $1,537.50 total)
No new members processed during the last quarter of the year (April, May and June).
Download the Guidelines & Application
For more information, contact Marilyn Matherne or Jim Seay at (850) 224-2265.