About Associate Membership
Through Associate Membership at the Florida Bankers Association, our goal is to enhance the ability of our Associate Members to compete effectively and profitably in the banking industry by offering a number of different ways and opportunities to engage with state and nationally-chartered bank and trust members.
$1,025 Per fiscal year (July 1 - June 30)
2 options available:
Option 1: $1,025 membership expires on June 30, 2018
Option 2: $1,537.50 membership expires on June 30, 2019. After January 1, 2018, we have an option to pay a discounted rate of $512.50 for the remainder of the 2017-2018 fiscal year plus payment for the 2018-2019 fiscal year at the same time ($512.50 + $1,025 = $1,537.50 total)
No new members processed during the last quarter of the year (April, May and June)
Associate Member Benefits (2017-2018 Fiscal Year):
• Listing on the FBA’s Web site and Mobile App
• Listing in the 2018 Florida Banking Blue Book (must join by November 15, 2017 to be included)
• Your company announced in “Florida Banking E-Insights”, the FBA’s bi-monthly newsletter circulated to 5,000+ bank employees
• Invited to submit articles of expertise for the bi-monthly newsletter (we ask for articles that are not sales in nature)
• Receive one complimentary copy of the Florida Banking Blue Book
• Receive the FBA member mailing list electronically (the FBA does not give out email addresses)
• Register for FBA events at member rate
• Purchase FBA products at member rate
• Invited to exhibit at the Annual Meeting, Trust & Wealth Management Conference and other events as space permits.
• Complimentary subscription to Florida Banking magazine
• 10% discount on Florida Banking magazine advertising rates
• Inclusion in the FBA distribution list to receive important announcements and event information
Note: Becoming an Associate Member does not guarantee that you will be able to obtain an exhibit booth at the Annual Meeting or other FBA events. However, we do solicit open exhibit spaces to our Associate Members first.
Download Guidelines and Application
For further questions, contact Marilyn Matherne by email.