Become an Endorsed Partner
For companies looking for a more robust relationship with the Florida Bankers Association, the FBA offers the BancServ, Inc. Endorsed Partner program. A wholly-owned subsidiary of the Florida Bankers Association, the mission of BancServ, Inc. is to find the companies that offer the highest quality products, services and solutions that member banks need to thrive now and in the future. Currently, BancServ endorses just 20 companies, no two of which are endorsed for the same offering.
Prospective partners are vetted by the BancServ Board of Directors and staff to ensure that only the best are awarded a BancServ endorsement. This endorsement is far from a rubber stamp. For an annual minimum fee, Endorsed Partners enjoy the full backing of the FBA.
If your company is interested in applying for a BancServ endorsement, click here to download our Endorsed Partner Toolkit. This resource reviews the most important information about the endorsement process, including timelines, annual fees and the types of questions the BancServ Board will need answered.
Once you have reviewed the information, or if you have any questions about becoming endorsed, contact Jim Seay by email or at (850) 224-2265.
In addition to all of the benefits given to our Associate Members, our BancServ Endorsed Partners also enjoy the following benefits:
• Recommendations from the FBA to our member banks that they should use an Endorsed Partner for a specific need;
• Assistance in setting up meetings with prospective clients;
• Staff attendance at introductory meetings;
• "Warming of the door" and recommendation calls to member banks from FBA staff;
• Dissemination of important information via rotating, weekly e-mail blasts to more than 5,000 member bankers;
• Annual hard-copy mailing paid for by BancServ, Inc.; and
• Free exhibitor booth at Annual Meeting in prime hall placement (includes two free registrations to the Annual Meeting).