Trust & Wealth Management
The dedicated staff of the FBA is focused on doing all that is possible to help make every trust and bank member better able to operate at peak efficiency and effectiveness so that they may serve their customers, their community and the state. With intensified regulatory burdens and ever-changing technology, today’s trust officers and wealth managers are under increased pressure to balance a demanding workload with helping clients achieve their financial goals.
By becoming a member of the Florida Bankers Association, you will be able to take full advantage of all that the Association has to offer, including access to important membership and educational events and the advocacy of the industry's best lobbyists.
Owing to the complex nature of trust and wealth management banking, members of the Trust and Wealth Management Division also enjoy the benefit of attention of a dedicated Government Relations team member, Kenneth Pratt.
For more information on becoming a member of the Florida Bankers Association, contact Pamela Ricco by email or at (850) 224-2265.
• Benefit from advocacy of the FBA Government Relations Department at both state and federal levels
• Become a better banker, take advantage of our many CE designation opportunities through our educational offerings and the annual Trust & Wealth Management Conference
• Take advantage of a number of HR Resources such as the HR Hotline, Career Center and email group
• Receive discounts on car rentals using the Avis/Budget Partnership Program
• Save money on supplies and free shipping by participating in Office Depot's group purchasing plan
• Access benefits and large group rates with FBA's Health Benefits Pool, offered by SelectSource, Inc.
• Use BancServ, Inc. to find the products, services and solutions to save your bank both time and money
• Take advantage of member rates for events and products through the FBA website
• Utilize Fraud-Net to gain updates of various crimes occurring in your area to protect your bank and customers