About Associate Membership
Through Associate Membership at the Florida Bankers Association, our goal is to enhance the ability of our Associate Members to compete effectively and profitably in the banking industry by offering a number of different ways and opportunities to engage with state and nationally-chartered bank and trust members.
Associate Member Benefits:
• Listing on the FBA’s Web site
• Your company announced in “Florida Banking E-Insights”, the FBA’s monthly newsletter circulated to 5,000+ bank employees
• Invited to submit articles of expertise for the monthly newsletter (we ask for articles that are not sales in nature)
• Receive the FBA member mailing list electronically (the FBA does not give out email addresses)
• Register for FBA events at the member rate
• Purchase FBA products at the member rate
• Invited to exhibit at the Annual Meeting, Trust & Wealth Management Conference and other events as space permits.
• Complimentary subscription to Florida Banking magazine
• 10% discount on Florida Banking magazine advertising rates
• Inclusion in the FBA distribution list to receive important announcements and event information
$1,025 Per fiscal year (July 1 - June 30)
No new members processed during the last quarter of the year (April, May and June).
Download the Guidelines & Application
For more information, contact Jim Seay at (850) 701-3510