For 130 years and counting, the Florida Bankers Association (FBA) has been the voice of Florida banking. The dedicated staff of the FBA is focused on helping make every member bank better able to operate at peak efficiency and effectiveness so that they may better serve their customers, their community, and the state.
Whether you are considering becoming a member or renewing, with your membership you will be able to take full advantage of all that the Florida Bankers Association has to offer, including access to important membership and educational events and the advocacy of the industry's best lobbyists.
For more information on becoming a member of the FBA, contact Alex Sanchez by or at (850) 224-2265. For Associate Member or Endorsed Partner information, contact Marilyn Matherne or Jim Seay at (850) 224-2265.
• Benefit from advocacy of the FBA Government Relations Department at both state and federal levels
• Become a better banker, take advantage of our many educational offerings and CE designation opportunities
• Take advantage of a number of HR Resources such as the HR Hotline, Career Center and email group
• Receive discounts on car rentals using the Avis/Budget Partnership Program
• Save money on supplies and free shipping by participating in Office Depot's group purchasing plan
• Access benefits and large group rates with FBA's Health Benefits Pool, offered by SelectSource, Inc.
• Use BancServ, Inc. to find the products, services and solutions to save your bank both time and money
• Take advantage of member rates for events and products through the FBA website
• Utilize Fraud-Net to gain updates of various crimes occurring in your area to protect your bank and customers